AT A GLANCE
Location: Whitby, ON
Model Year: 2008
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
The 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size of comparable models and features a larger engine, real teak wood varnished interior, lead keel, large California cockpits, and full fiberglass, structural interior liners.
This particular listing is a single owner, fresh water model that has all of the options that are desirable for a summer full of fantastic sailing! With an in-mast furling mainsail, electric cabin-top winch, air conditioning, autopilot, RADAR and a whole list of other options, you’ll have to act quickly to book an appointment – you’ll be hard-pressed to find another yacht like this on the Great Lakes.
Sale by second owner.
Originally introduced as the replacement for the highly successful Catalina 36, virtually every system engineered in the 375 was reviewed and optimized for improved performance, efficiency, comfort and owner maintenance incorporating all of the widely-acclaimed features that Catalina is known for.
Copy of survey available
To view this incredible Catalina 375 please call for an appointment.
- Shore Power with Cord
- 110v and 12v panels
- 2 4D Batteries with Charles HD Charger
- Shore Power Connector in Anchor Locker
- Tank Monitoring System
- Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- Jabsco Head with Holding Tank
- Shower in Head
- Extensive Fenders and Docklines
- Anchor with Chain Rode
- VC17 Bottom Paint
- HD Structural Steel Folding Cradle
- Custom Winter Cover w/Frame
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Reverse Cycle Heat / Air Conditioning
- Blinds and Screens for Ports and Hatches
- “Cream” Ultra Leather interior
- Vee Berth and Aft Cabin
- Salon Table Converts to Double Berth
- Propane Stove with Oven
- 12V Refrigeration
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
Clarion AM/FM Stereo