Stock Number: 6443
Price: Call for PricingLocation: Toronto, ON
Model Year: 1992
Engine Fuel Type: dieselHull Material: Fiberglass
Get more information on this or any other listing by emailing us
Beam Measure:9.83 ft
Free Board Measure:
Cabin Headroom Measure:
Dry Weight Measure: 5,100 lb
Ballast Weight Measure: 1,750 lb
New Spring Listing!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a classic Catalina Capri 26.
Fun and easy to sail!
Currently lying at Etobicoke Yacht Club, she is available now.
The Capri 26 will daysail a group with the comfort of most larger boats. There is an oversized double berth aft and a bunk for the kids forward. The entire main cabin seating area can be converted to a large berth or left as a lounge. The Capri 26 has been carefully engineered for performance and durability. With a large stand-up head and galley, she has all the amenities to cruise the Great Lakes in comfort.
Equipped as follows:
- Wing keel
- Universal diesel M2 -12hp with only 250 hours
- Simrad TP10 tiller auto pilot
- Signet Marine knot meter and depth on bulkhead
- Mxdm66 Stereo 4 speakers
- Hand held VHF
- Shore power. including 25' Shore power cord for dock power
- 4 Lewmar self tailing winches
- Harken ESP JIB reefing and furling Unit 0
- Main and 150% furling sail
- Canvas package (tiller, main cover)
- Bimini top
- 2 Stern seats
- Cockpit cushions (white vinyl)
- Boat has shades for cabin window
- 12 x 12 Lewmar hatch with vent
- Manual head with holding tank and pump out fittings
- Ice box in galley
- Folding cradle
- Genco custom winter cover mast up (as shown in picture)
- Genco custom winter cover mast down (as shown in picture)
- In 2017 the hull was treated with Interlux InterProtect (by Swans Yacht Sales)
- The boat comes with the following safety equipment life buoy, life jackets, halyards, 4 boat fenders, anchor with chain.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.