Whether you choose to store inside or outside, our professionals will ensure your investment is protected.
- Storage Pricing
- Boat Launch Services
- Other Services
- Detailing Services
- Summerize Plumbing Systems
- Scheduled Dates
Indoor Storage – Full Season (May-Oct) $9.00 per sq.ft.
Outdoor Storage – Full Season (May-Oct) $5.75 per sq.ft.
|Outdoor Storage – Monthly $1.25 per sq. ft.|
|Mast Storage – $200|
|Launch from inside storage (2 hrs labour)||$10.04 L.O.A.|
|Launch from outside storage (1h labour)||$10.04L.O.A.|
|Mast Stepping||$6.70/ft + $240.00 labour|
|Mast Assembly||$8.92/ ft|
|Travel Lift Service||$5.91/ ft|
|Cradle Delivery||$450 + $2 every km above 100 km|
|Remove Boat cover with frame||$400.00|
|Remove Boat cover no frame||$240.00|
|Cover Storage with frame||$120.00|
|Cover Storage no frame||$75.00|
|Shrink wrap removal and disposal||$225.00|
|Wash Hull||$6.85/ ft|
|Wash Deck||$6.85/ ft|
|Wash/ Wax Hull||$22.00/ ft|
|Wash Wax Deck||$22.00/ ft|
|Prep and Paint Bottom||$30.00/ ft|
|Clean Interior||$10.00/ ft|
|Compound Wash / Wax Hull||$42.00/ ft|
|Compound Wash / Wax Deck||$42.00/ ft|
|Interior Heavy Duty Clean||$15.00/ ft|
|Head||$55 per head|
|Manual and Electric Bilge||$33.00|
|Shower Pump||$22 per shower|
|Deck Wash Down||$22|
|AC/Heat||$100 per unit|
|Dishwasher||$25 per unit|
|Washer/Dryer||$25 per unit|
|Monday, April 11th||9am – 10am|
|11am – 12pm|
|1pm – 2pm|
|Wednesday, April 13th||9am-10am|
|11am – 12pm|
|Thursday, April 14th||9am-10am|
|Wednesday, April 20th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, April 21st||9am-10am|
|Monday, April 25th||9am-10am|
|Wednesday, April 27th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, April 28th||9am-10am|
|Monday, May 2nd||11am-12pm|
|Wednesday, May 4th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, May 5th||9am-10am|
|Monday May 9th||10am-11am|
|Wednesday, May 11th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, May 12th||9am-10am|
|Monday, May 16th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, May 19th||9am-10am|
|Wednesday, May 25th||9am-10am|
|Thursday, May 26th||9am-10am|
|Monday, May 30th||9am-10am|
|Wednesday, June 1st||9am-10am|
|Thursday, June 2nd||9am-10am|
Terms and Conditions
1. Unless otherwise stated, all prices are for labour only – parts are charged separately.
2. Prices are subject to change.
3. All work orders are due and payable immediately upon completion of the specified work.
4. Customer accounts must be in good standing before the commencement of any work.
5. Swans Yacht Sales requires payment of all outstanding balances prior to launch.
6. Interest will be charged at 2% per month on all outstanding invoices.
7. It is understood and agreed by the customer, their agents, heirs and executors that Swans Yachts Sales Limited will have legal rights under the Repair and Storage Liens Act, R.S.O. 1990, for all work performed on the vessel.
8. The vessel must be insured by the owner for the duration of the storage period.
9. Your personal information will be only used in the normal course of business operations and will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed without your permission.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- PAYMENT TERMS All accounts are payable in full as of the Storage Start Date as defined herein, or upon completion by the Marina of the Services described herein; whichever occurs first. The Marina shall charge and the Owner shall pay interest at a rate of 2% per month on any unpaid balance.
- WAIVER OF LIABILITY Owner to Initial to Acknowledge this Waiver of Liability ( )
(a) The Owner acknowledges that the Marina does not assume any duty to care for the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment or to prevent loss or damage thereto while the same is under the control and direction of the Marina or is on the Marina’s premises;
(b) Except for the gross negligence or fraud of the Marina, the Owner hereby releases the Marina from liability for any damage, expense or loss to the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment however caused by the Marina, its employees, agents or representatives or otherwise, while the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment are under the control and direction of the Marina or are on the Marina’s premises. The Owner hereby releases and discharges the Marina, its employees, agents or representatives from all actions, causes of action, claims and demands in any way related to this Licence; and
(c) The Owner further releases and forever discharges and holds harmless the Marina from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind of nature including but not limited to, any loss, damage, injury, including death, or expense that the Owner may suffer, either directly or indirectly, either in law or in equity, which arise, or may hereafter arise from my use of the Marina and its premises and waters, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.0.2, on the part of the Marina.
- D A M A G E The Owner hereby agrees to reimburse or indemnify the Marina for any damages caused to any property of the Marina and for any sums required to be paid to anyone by the Marina, its agents or representatives as the result of the use of or presence on the Marina premises of the Owner, the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment.
- While the owners and guests are attending the property stored on the Marina property, proper clothing, shoes and protective gear must be worn a t a l l t i m e s and the Marina discharged of any personal liability to injury or death.
- INSURANCE The Owner hereby agrees to maintain adequate insurance coverage on the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment while the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment are under the control and direction of the Marina or are on the Marina’s premises.
- CLAIM FOR LIEN The Owner acknowledges that the Marina shall have a lien against the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment for all unpaid sums due to the Marina under this Licence. The Marina shall be entitled to liens pursuant to the Repair and StorageLiensact,R.S.O.1990,c.R-25,as amended and any successor statutes. The Marina shall be entitled to retain possession of the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment until payment is received by the Marina of all sums owing by the Owner or until the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment are disposed of in accordance with the Repair and Storage Liens Act.
- LICENCE ONLY The Owner expressly acknowledges that this Licence shall create a licence between the Marina and the Owner wherein the Owner is licenced to use the storage space and area from time to time designated by the Marina for the storage of the Owner’s Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment.
- LOCATION FOR STORAGE This Licence shall not grant to the Owner any right, title, claim or interest in or to any specific storage space or area. The Marina may determine, at its sole discretion, where the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment are to be stored. The Marina, at its sole discretion and without notice to the Owner, may relocate the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment from time to time as it may deem necessary.
- NO DUTY TO INSPECT OR MAINTAIN
(a) The Marina shall have no obligation to inspect or provide maintenance or repair for the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment except as authorized and directed by the Owner pursuant to this Licence; and,
(b) The Marina shall have no obligation to maintain or repair the covering or shrink wrapping that has been applied to the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment by the Marina or on behalf of the Owner, except as authorized and directed by the Owner pursuant to this Licence; and,
(c) The Marina shall have no obligation to notify the Owner of the necessity for any maintenance or repairs of the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment during the duration of this Licence.
- SNOW REMOVAL Except where the Owner has authorized and instructed the Marina to shrink wrap the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment pursuant to this Licence, the Marina shall have no obligation to remove snow or ice from the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment, or to notify the Owner of the necessity for any such snow or ice removal. The Marina shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost or expense relating to the removal or non-removal of snow or ice from the Boat, Engine, Trailer and Additional Equipment.
- AUTHORITY OF CORPORATION TO EXECUTE LICENCE If the Owner is a corporation:
(a) The Person signing this Licence hereby acknowledges that he or she has the authority to bind the corporation; and,
(b) The Owner has all necessary corporate power, authority and capacity to enter into this Licence and to perform its obligations under this Licence; and,
(c) The execution and delivery of this Licence and the consummation of the transaction contemplated under it have been duly authorized by all necessary corporate actions on the part of the Owner.
- ENTIRE LICENCE This Licence shall constitute the entire licence between the parties and there is no representation, warranty, condition or collateral agreement affecting this Licence other than as
expressed herein. This Licence may be amended only in writing upon written consent of the Marina and Owner. This Licence governs the terms and conditions for the specified services offered by the Marina and such conditions and adjusted terms will be extended at the discretion of the Marina until the property is removed from the site or a new form of licence is established. Any outstanding accounts shall be levied a % monthly carrying charge on ay overdue accounts.
- SUCCESSORS This Licence shall be binding on each of the parties hereto, their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- SEVERABILITY The Owner agrees that all provisions to this Licence are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid, it shall not affect the other provisions, which shall be given full force and effect.
- JURISDICTION This Licence shall be read with all changes of gender and number required by the context. This Licence and the affairs of the parties shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the venue for any legal dispute shall be the jurisdiction in which the Marina is located.
- The Owner, crews and guests must follow the Clean Marina Policy as outlined by the Marina’s Clean Marine Program.
- No boat should be plugged into shore power while not attended, while in dry land or indoor storage.
Swan’s Launch 2021
Booking 1 hour
April 6 10:00/1:00
April 7 9:00/ 1:00
April 12 9:00 /1:00
April 14 9:00/1:00
April 15 9:00/1:00
April 19 9:00 / 1:00
April 21 9:00 / 1:00
April 22 9:00/11:00 / 1:00
April 26 9:00 / 11:00/ 1:00
April 28 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
April 29 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
May 3 9:00 /11:00/1:00
May 5 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
May 6 9:00 / 11:00 / 1:00
May 10 9:00 /11:00 /1:00
May 12 9:00 /11:00 /1:00 Bonanza Day
May 13 9:00 / 1:00
May 14 9:00
May 17 9:00 /11:00 /1:00
May 19 9:00 /11:00 /1:00 Bonanza Day
May 20 9:00 / 11:00 /1:00
May 25 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
May 26 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
May 27 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
May 31 9:00 /11:00 / 1:00
June 2 9:00 /11:00 /1:00
June 3 9:00/11:00/1:00
June 7 9:00/11:00/1:00
June 9 9:00/11:00/1:00
June 10 9:00/11:00/1:00